Ducati has started building the hotly-anticipated and all-new 1199 Panigale superbike at the Bologna factory. Check out this short film here.
Motorail has a special significance to motorcyclists and our Pullman services are particularly geared to them. We specialise in Motorail for motorbikes.
Go Motorail and save a back tyre’ was our slogan when we started over 20 years ago and is still valid today.
Motorail, Motorcyclists offers
- Puts you, overnight on the great touring roads of Italy and Southern France. Wake up to good weather, great scenery and most importantly, it keeps the miles off the speedometer.
- We offer special fares for individual motorbikes and riders, (other companies sometimes charge the same for one bike as a car).
- Budget berths or sole occupancy compartments are available and whilst you are asleep, dreaming of the Pyrenees, the Dolomites or doing Tuscany, we’ll be taking great and secure care of your bike.
- SPECIAL EARLY BOOKING OFFERS FOR MOTORBIKES– See our special offer page.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
We pride ourselves in giving you the best service to motorbikes when they need to travel into Europe.
OUR RAILSAVERS PERSONAL SERVICE TO YOU
- We will take more care of your motorbike and you.
- You yourself oversee the loading of your motorbike, actually loading it onto the train.
- We will even email you the loaders manual so you have advanced assurance about the motorbike’s protection on the train.
- Our trains are direct, so no waiting in sidings as other rail companies do.
- Choice of sleepers to suit you or your party from budget berths to cosy sleepers.
- Where possible, we will book compartments next to each other if you are in a group.
- We remember your gear and where we can, we book you in 6 berth compartments for 4 motorcyclists.
- Where 1 or 2 motorcyclists, we can offer budget berths. These berths mean there is a possibility of having to share with other passengers BUT we’ll reserve the best berths so you are advantaged.
- We offer a Club car from around 9pm until midnight so it’s a great place to meet other bikers.
Railsaver’s client Roger Bateman’s motorbike trip to Italy.